Web 2.0 Principles and Best Practices
Web 2.0 is here today—and yet its vast, disruptive impact is just beginning. More than just the latest technology buzzword, it's a transformative force that's propelling companies across all industries towards a new way of doing business characterized by user participation, openness, and network effects.
What does Web 2.0 mean to your company and products? What are the risks and opportunities? What are the proven strategies for successfully capitalizing on these changes?
O'Reilly Radar's Web 2.0 Principles and Best Practices lays out the answers—the why, what, who, and how of Web 2.0. It's an indispensable guide for technology decision-makers—executives, product strategists, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders—who are ready to compete and prosper in today's Web 2.0 world.
- identifies eight core patterns that are keys to understanding and navigating the Web 2.0 era
- details the problems each pattern solves or opportunities it creates
- explains the technological, economic, and demographic market trends driving the development and adoption of Web 2.0
- illustrates best practices through case studies of industry leaders
- provides tools for hands-on self-assessment.
O'Reilly Media gave Web 2.0 its name. With the Web 2.0 Principles and Best Practices report, we bring you the information and tools you need to win at the Web 2.0 game.